Enlistment as Training Service Provider (TSP)Feb 06, 2020 / IT Scholarship Programme
Applications are invited from reputable Training Service Providers located in Dhaka and Chittagong for enlistment in the IsDB-BISEW IT Scholarship Project. If enlisted, TSP's may be required to provide IT training to candidates selected and assigned by the Project Authority under the project.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROSPECTIVE TSP's (PTSP's)
PTSP's applying afresh shall have to satisfy the following primary conditions in order to participate in the enlistment process. The PTSP must:
- Have a valid Trade License.
- Possess the experience of conducting IT training courses based on vendor certification content from one or more of the following vendors: Microsoft / RedHat / Oracle / Autodesk.
- Have provided training to at least two batches on two occasions on course(s) similar to those conducted in the IsDB-BISEW IT Scholarship Project.
- Have on their payroll full-time instructors who are qualified, competent and vendor certified (MCSA / RHCE / MCSD-Web / MCTS / OCJP / OCP-Developer).
- Have high-standard training infrastructure with dedicated 5 Mbps internet connection and electric generator.
- Satisfy other prerequisites of the project as given in the Reference Information (available for download ) document.
- Enlistment in the project should not be construed as awarding of batch for training.
- The Project Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the participating TSP's without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decisions of the Project Authority will be conserved as final regarding registration, enlistment and selection of TSP's for the IsDB-BISEW project.
- The decisions of the Project Authority will be considered as final regarding registration, enlistment and selection of TSP's for the IsDB-BISEW project.
- Considered as final regarding registration, enlistment and selection of TSP's for the IsDB-BISEW project.
TSP's satisfying the above-mentioned conditions are requested to apply for enlistment by visiting the web link.